Ras Mynydd Swtan Pics from Pete MacMillen
A beach start for the third Mynydd Swtan race. Cool conditions with cloud at the summit -
unusual for the Ynys Mon hills ! As one of the runners commented " It's a short blast of a race ".
Craig and Paul were neck and neck all the way until Craig finally pulled away on the descent.
Morgan Evans had a superb run to finish third (1st Junior) and Sarah Livett was first female in a
time which will take some beating , as will Tony Hulme's
brilliant Vet 60 time.
Many thanks to all the marshalls/helpers , Cyfeillion Swtan for refreshments and help
and to the farmers/National Trust for permission.
1. Craig Jones Eryri 15.00 V40
2. Paul Jenkinson Eryri 15.16 V40
3. Morgan Evans Menai 16.08 Jnr
4. Steven Farrar Cybi 16.24 V40
5. Gareth Williams Cybi 16.25
6. Tony Hulme Wilmslow 16.27 V60
7. Sarah Livett Menai 16.38
8. Louise Emery Eryri 17.23
9. Philip Pilbeam Cybi 17.30
10. Jamie Smith U/A 17.59 Jnr
11. Dan Williams Eryri 18.04
12. Bronwen Jenkinson Eryri 18.51 Jnr
13. Ian Rothery Cybi 18.52 V50
14. Dei Williams Cybi 19.02 V40
15. Alexandra Fletcher Eryri 20.04
16. Alwyn Williams Eryri 20.31
17. Alan Kennet U/A 25.29 V60